Orangetail Damsel Fish from AlgaeBarn

  • Thread starter Thread starter MysticSea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MysticSea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
398
Reaction score
578
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planing to get one of these guys and put it in my 32 gallon cube aquarium. Here is the list of fish I have already...

1. Paired Ocellaris Clownfish
2. Sailfin Blenny
3. Green Clown Goby
4. ORA Mandarin Dragonet

This is the last fish since I enjoy more of the coral side and researched a lot for my next fish and I love the varity of species in damsels so hopefully some of you can give great advice and experience. Let me know cause I am eager. :D
 
Evening,

I love damsels. My 60 is stocked with mostly damsels. I think you should be good adding him as a final addition. Only thing I could think of would be one more mouth competing for food. With the mandarin I would Just be sure to keep food available and things should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new