Orbit marine for sump?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Treenk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Treenk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
545
Reaction score
593
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have an orbit marine on my 29g biocube atm. I just ordered a ai prime, because I wanted full spectrum and a higher par. I have a small sump in the cabinet with chaeto but I dont think my light is good enough for it, its slowly getting smaller. Can I use the orbit marine for the refugium?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new