Orca Labs Status

RichardinTN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
105
Reaction score
63
Location
Dickson, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently placed an order with Orca Labs. I’ve been using one of their products and am extremely happy with it and needed more. I placed the order a couple weeks ago and just tried contacting them to check the status. The store section of the website has been down for at least the past week and emails bounce. I tried calling and it goes directly to voicemail. I’ve left a message but have not heard anything. Does anyone know what may be going on with the company? Aside from not wanting to be out the money, I’m more worried about potentially not being able to get the product anymore.


https://orcalabsamerica.com/
 
I recently placed an order with Orca Labs. I’ve been using one of their products and am extremely happy with it and needed more. I placed the order a couple weeks ago and just tried contacting them to check the status. The store section of the website has been down for at least the past week and emails bounce. I tried calling and it goes directly to voicemail. I’ve left a message but have not heard anything. Does anyone know what may be going on with the company? Aside from not wanting to be out the money, I’m more worried about potentially not being able to get the product anymore.


https://orcalabsamerica.com/
What product are you looking for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new