Oregon tort growing weird

  • Thread starter Thread starter aurora.k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aurora.k

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Messages
382
Reaction score
412
Location
Paso Robles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The branches of my Oregon tort bend down, though other than that I have great color and polyp extension, so don’t know if it is a reaction to something or just the way it decided to grow. Should I leave it? Or prune it like I would a tree to try to encourage growth in a different direction? Or is it something else? Photo sucks, per usual by me so I included an annotated photo as well.
3C80A66A-664C-4149-96D2-29F0B3B53A8F.jpeg

86D2DE0B-2B5F-41A0-ABD4-9420D296F330.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new