• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orenji Danae

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a small frag of the real deal orenji danae for sale. I got my frag from slojmn who got it directly from Unarce. The frag is about the size of my ring fingernail and was made Saturday. I'm on the Mizzou campus in between classes right now but I'll get a pic of it when I get home. I'd like to get $150 + shipping for it. This will be the last frag from this coral for quite a while, so once this is gone there are no more frags.

So that you're not paying shipping for just one thing I could potentially frag some nuclear green palys, Palmer's Blue Mille, or idaho grape as well.

Pics to come soon!


Chelsey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new