orlando magic vrs. la lakers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jasert39

tang wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the difference will be odom/ariza/kobe on their three point shooters. Lewis and Tugoluo (sp? i know, lol) could easily shoot over the cavs gaurds even if they weren't double teaming dwight. The fact that the lakers forward/gaurds are longer than the cavs makes it a little harder to get the three to drop as consistantly.

but....as with all teams that shoot 3's as much as the magic do...live by the three, die by the three. They are going to need to stay hot to beat the lakers. It should be one of the best final series though i years I think.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well well look at all the Laker Fans!

I hope you are enjoying yourselves these last few days because come Thursday night you will be stressing out like a coral after a bad shippment. :snicker:

Here is the truth MAGIC IN 6 and you can take that to the bank.

Its our year!
Its our town!
Its our Team!
Any Questions?

GO MAGIC

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh both you Victors (chipcount and WWC), let's not get delusional here. Yes Dwight is a great player and their 3 point shooting is nice. HOWEVER, let's not forget that the Cavs made them look spectacular in that series. Let's also not forget that the Lakers beat the living cr@p out of the Cavs on xmas day on their floor also. Hedo is slow (has lost about 4 steps in last 2 years) and isn't going around Ariza so as long as Trevor doesn't leave him alone to shoot open 3's, Hedo is on lock.
If Phil gives Shannon Brown or Farmar more mins, that's the answer to skippy over there. lol. I do admit that Fish is just several years past his prime and can't stay in front on anyone anymore. Lamar can stop Lewis and no one in the league can stop Dwight if they drop the ball down to him, but that's a BIG IF as we witnessed in the last series when he basically had to slap all his teammates and coaches to get him the ball. But then again no one has an answer for the Black Mamba either and he controls the ball. Lakers in 6 tough games.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GO LAKERS!!!! Sorry Victor... :D

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Cavs are not the Lakers. It was Lebron vs 5. Gasol and Bynum with their completely different approach to the game will confuse Superman. Nobody is going to stop Kobe, so you can just stop all the arguments there. The Lakers are a much larger team then the Cavs, who had a tough time guarding the 2, 3 and 4. And lets not forget Odom. LAkers in 5 maybe 6.

Reef Empire

I bleed saltwater.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want the Magic to win just because I'm sick of seeing all these lame Laker flags on every car. Each time they make it, all these stupid flags pop up, and as soon as they're out... They go away, like magic. (Magic... Ha.)

Does this happen in Fl too? Or is it west coast thing?

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want the Magic to win just because I'm sick of seeing all these lame Laker flags on every car. Each time they make it, all these stupid flags pop up, and as soon as they're out... They go away, like magic. (Magic... Ha.)

Does this happen in Fl too? Or is it west coast thing?

Hey genius, it's called supporting your team while they are still in the playoffs. What, you want people to drive around all year long with those flags even during off season? :hammer:

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lets not forget that they(cavs) didnt really even double team lebron.. and if you try to cover kobe with single coverage he will put up 80 on them... plus the lakers have a much better bench.. and kobe is determined this time around......

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can be if your the best player in the league....

+1.

If lakers win both games at home theyre gonna win the series in 5 games. Theyll steal one in Orlando.

If Magic win a game in the lakers building then the lakers will win it in 6 on the road!

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to mention the Hanes ads that continue to run 10 years after his retirement. Do we really care what underwear anybody wears?

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Lebron who is by far the best player in the NBA(quite possibly the best who ever played the game)could not stop Orlando what makes you think Kobe can?

Orlando is just too strong and the starting 5 is far superior than LA's starting 5. Orlando definitly has a better bench.

Guys it is just not adding up here. I am sure someone will chime in to help clarify things for me. Thanks in advance!

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lebron better then Kobe................lol

Lebron averages 40, Cavs lose...................Kobe has over 10 assists, Lakers win...........

Lebron makes himself look good....................Kobe makes everyone around him better

Last Year............Lebron's season over in the Conference Finals, Kobe in the Finals

This Year, Same result

Don't even get me started on you even thinking Lebron is better then MJ...........

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[COLOR="[SIZE="7"]Yellow"]Wow Victor you are still dreaming......[/COLOR] wake up already. LAKERZZZZZZ all the way!!!!![/[/SIZE]COLOR]

Last edited:

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Victor you are still dreaming...... wake up already. LAKERZZZZZZ all the way!!!!!

Fixed it for ya!!!!

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Lebron who is by far the best player in the NBA(quite possibly the best who ever played the game)could not stop Orlando what makes you think Kobe can?

Orlando is just too strong and the starting 5 is far superior than LA's starting 5. Orlando definitly has a better bench.

Guys it is just not adding up here. I am sure someone will chime in to help clarify things for me. Thanks in advance!
lol.... he has no rings or no dunk contest like all the other greats in the league.... not even close....kobe is the best player in the league.... and lebron is a far cry from mj....

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WOW are we serious here?
LeBron better than Kobe? who has the rings? Experience? Its not even close. Tired of hearing Lebron with Kobe and Mj. It disrespect to the 2 greatest to ever play the game.

In which ways is orlando stronger than Lakers starting 5?

Only miss match is Gasol on Lewis. and thats a mis match the other way around.
Ariza is going to lockdown Turk.
Kobes is gonna lock down whoever starts at shooting guard. And not have to waste more energy
Derrick will witch with Skip, until we bring in Jordan, or Brown.

The bench. who does Orlando have? Pietrus? that its? lol or the old man Anthony Johnson?

Lakers bench
Jordan F
Lamar O
Luke W
Shannon B
Josh P
Sasha V

I mean hands down the lakers has had the best team in the leaguge past 2 yrs. Shoulda won it last yr w a healthy Bynum. This yr if they loose anohter disappoinment. If this team stays together they could win 3-4 more ships

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back