orlando magic vrs. la lakers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey we did good (Orlando). 2 years ago you could not give Magic tickets away. All I have to say is we need to stop playing Nelson. It is the off season now. Nelson needs to get on his game and practice practice practice.... But for a team that no one though would make it past the first round vs the sixers to make it to the Finals, we did dang good.

snake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"never bet against the black mamba"
actually, betting against kobe worked out pretty well for me last year, and the previous five years. i only won a couple times betting against mj.

lakers were great and deserved to win this year. as a magic fan, the finals loss was unfortunate, but quite likely an outstanding educational experience for our young team.

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"never bet against the black mamba"
actually, betting against kobe worked out pretty well for me last year, and the previous five years. i only won a couple times betting against mj.

lakers were great and deserved to win this year. as a magic fan, the finals loss was unfortunate, but quite likely an outstanding educational experience for our young team.
lakers had a young team last year and still do.... they are going to be good for years too come.. and everyone knows how phil works 3 in a row everytime.................... and it isnt looking good for you magic fans sportscenter said hedo will become a free agent this summer.... they cant win without him... and dh needs to work on his post moves cause he really cant do nothing but dunk and the lakers were too tall...... they had him locked down.... and for 1 you are very dumb for betting against mj... and 2 kobe is the best player in the nba now and has been for awhile...

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lakers had a young team last year and still do.... they are going to be good for years too come.. and everyone knows how phil works 3 in a row everytime.................... and it isnt looking good for you magic fans sportscenter said hedo will become a free agent this summer.... they cant win without him... and dh needs to work on his post moves cause he really cant do nothing but dunk and the lakers were too tall...... they had him locked down.... and for 1 you are very dumb for betting against mj... and 2 kobe is the best player in the nba now and has been for awhile...

i agree completely.
Also, Dwight Howard needs to work on shooting and post up moves and on developing his left hand since he always wants to go right and many times, he could have just turned to his left and had a layup. Also Hedo is looking super slow in all his moves so i can only imagine how slow he will be next year. and the disappearing act that is Rashard Lewis needs to realize that he has to earn his $100+ million dollar contract and not hide in a corner during the biggest games of the year. Lakers will repeat as champs next year.

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the disappearing act that is Rashard Lewis needs to realize that he has to earn his $100+ million dollar contract and not hide in a corner during the biggest games of the year

that dude has punk in his heart-even in Seattle when he would go to Staples he would fall apart-lots of upside but his heart won't take him there=roll player

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree completely.
Also, Dwight Howard needs to work on shooting and post up moves and on developing his left hand since he always wants to go right and many times, he could have just turned to his left and had a layup. Also Hedo is looking super slow in all his moves so i can only imagine how slow he will be next year. and the disappearing act that is Rashard Lewis needs to realize that he has to earn his $100+ million dollar contract and not hide in a corner during the biggest games of the year. Lakers will repeat as champs next year.
+1 they will win it again next year........................

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the lakers face the celtics next year, with the old celtics getting older..the lakers will run circles around them and sweep them for sure. nobody in the east can beat the lakers and won't be able to beat them next year either.

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 away from the great one and is consider the best player currently playing without a question.

No doubt hes still trailing Jordan by 2 rings. He will never quite be His Airness. He cant control a room like Jordan did no matter how hard he tries.
If that little stupid girl hadnt tried to file a **** charge on him who knows where he would be right now? If you recall when that happened he was 23 I beleive maybe 24, peaking in his career and lost all his endorsements, a lot of fans etc. He went from 23-28 to just be another guy on the court that had amazing talent. Now that he has gotten older people are back on his n*ts.
You have to consider the guy in your top 5 all time.
In the past 2 yrs he hasnt missed a regular season game played 162-162, Played every playoff game. Didnt get an offseason break, won and starred on the Olympic gold medal team. Has won the league MVP, Finals MVP, and All Star MVP. Has got to the last 2 NBA Finals and won 1 title. Lead his team throughout the playoff with astounding records.
Kobe Bryant is a bball God now, and the only player I can put ahead of him right now is Micael Jordan

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, let's keep this thread going until June 2010 when the Lakers win yet another championship..

adetamor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my tank recovers from the crash, i would go in on it. Cavs vs Lakers in the finals...Cavs in 6

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul I thought you were a "Vodka Dosing ****" not a "Vodka Drinking ****"

Orlando Magic for sure 2010 champs

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back