Orphek Atlantik V4

bullseyereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
57
Location
oxford
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up everyone. Recently switch to an Orpherk Atlantik v4 and 2 Orphek Blue bars.
im looking for what everyone is running for setting and what PAR are ppl trying to go for on a mixed reef?
My tank is 48'x20' and the lights are about 15-16' above the water.
Pictures of your Orphek lit tanks would be cool also!
 
Whats up everyone. Recently switch to an Orpherk Atlantik v4 and 2 Orphek Blue bars.
im looking for what everyone is running for setting and what PAR are ppl trying to go for on a mixed reef?
My tank is 48'x20' and the lights are about 15-16' above the water.
Pictures of your Orphek lit tanks would be cool also!
I’m at 160 bottom and 304 at top
 
75g, roughly same setup. At 50% all channels, bottom is 200, 12 inches down about 300 par.
 

Attachments

  • monti.jpg
    monti.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 93

Attachments

  • A1368EC0-62E7-4D2F-8B82-4829FD991280.png
    A1368EC0-62E7-4D2F-8B82-4829FD991280.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 110
How long are you running them for a day? Ramp up? I am getting ready to finish up my tank and curious. I was thinking about just running a preprogrammed option.

corey
 
75g, roughly same setup. At 50% all channels, bottom is 200, 12 inches down about 300
Hey I have a 75g also, I'm debating buying the orphek atlantik v4 or 2 of the orphek atlantik v4 compact. Does the larger one spread well enough or would the 2 compacts do a better job ?
 
Hey I have a 75g also, I'm debating buying the orphek atlantik v4 or 2 of the orphek atlantik v4 compact. Does the larger one spread well enough or would the 2 compacts do a better job ?
You could get sps par in 2/3 of tank with just v4, but some want that par across all 4 feet. For some sps and some LPS, you want just the v4.
For sps par across all 4 feet, use 2 compacts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new