Orphek bars brackets to Xr15blue and also which bars ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arafas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arafas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
489
Reaction score
142
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can somebody recommend mounting options to xr15( preferable that can be angled). I have 5 Xr15 blues on my 750xxl and i want to help with shadowing. I want to mount some blue plus or blue sky or something else ? I prefer the blue color but I know whites are important.
 
I wish I could help, I’m looking for similar mounting options. Figured I would bump you up.
I saw online people using these the longer ones
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2024-02-11-12-04-28-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-11-12-04-28-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 56
If you're considering Orpheks, then I would pick Quanta Pro (meso blue or og pop) over Orphek. Quantas are great bars, more diodes, better blending, spectrum, etc.... Orpheks need to be mounted higher to achieve any type of blending and they still fall short.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new