Orphek blue plus

carmelo00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salve A tutti non si trovate barre led orphek blu plus 120 in Italia. Sapete qualche sito sicuro dove acquistare? Grazie

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salve A tutti non si trovate barre led orphek blu plus 120 in Italia. Sapete qualche sito sicuro dove acquistare? Grazie
You could try ebay - there must be other lighting brands readily available in Italy? Orphek bars are quite nice, but I can’t say I’d pay a premium to get them imported, they’re good but not top of the line (in my opinion)

Giek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Italia AquariumLine ha disponibile qualche versione delle OR3 blue plus. Ma a mio modesto parere hanno un prezzo esagerato rispetto alle prestazioni... Ci sono opzioni migliori a livello qualità prezzo

Giek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forse provare alcuni T5? Sono disponibili?
My vote goes to T5 too. Here in Italy they're quite cheap nowadays. You can find ATI tubes for 10-14 euros (or $) brand new at big shops, or for much much less (3-5$ each) if you find a small local shop trying to sell the old stock.
And I think there’s no need to talk about performance, decades of results is the proof.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back