• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Gateway 2

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bd.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
32
Location
Fort lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Orpek Gateway 2 that works perfect, never in an exposed area near the tank. Will ship.
Located in Fort Lauderdale. $50 plus shipping if not local.
 
I have an Orpek Gateway 2 that works perfect, never in an exposed area near the tank. Will ship.
Located in Fort Lauderdale. $50 plus shipping if not local.
Do you still have this. I need this as mine just took lighting strike!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new