Orphek Natura order

  • Thread starter Thread starter dvgyfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dvgyfresh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
5,446
Reaction score
9,563
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone ,

I am posting this hoping to get more clarity , I ordered @Orphek Natura from the website on 7/23/25. On 7/28 I was provided a tracking number.

I still have not gotten the package / received any updates from the tracking number :

I may be spoiled by Amazon but is this usual? I have live rock no corals so not extremely important but I would like to keep my coralline alive / other hitch hikers as I did purchase live rock.

IMG_2161.jpeg
 
Ye that’s something I didn’t kno lol , I guess I will remain patient. I am not used to waiting this long and having no shipping notifications
 
Ye that’s something I didn’t kno lol , I guess I will remain patient. I am not used to waiting this long and having no shipping notifications
They are a solid company I do business with them no worries you will get you stuff.
 
We all good!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2208.jpeg
    IMG_2208.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 45
Amazon has them with 2 day shipping here in the US.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new