• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek OR3 bars

Item Price
100-1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Obdoc63

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Messages
377
Reaction score
195
Location
Panama City Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OR3-90 UV violet, sky blue x 3, reef day plus x2 $125 each plus shipping
OR3-150 sky blue $225 each plus shipping
OR3-60 UV violet and reef day plus $100 each plus shipping NIB never removed Faron their box, Osix compatible
All prices OBO
 
Last edited:
OR3-90 UV violet, sky blue x 3, reef day plus x2 $125 each plus shipping
OR3-150 blue plus and sky blue $225 each plus shipping
OR3-60 UV violet and reef day plus $100 each plus shipping NIB never removed Faron their box, Osix compatible
All prices OBO


All are new ?
How would be shipping to 98270 ??
 
TTT
I also have a complete set of 6 OR3-90 bars and a NIB Osix available for $1500 plus shipping OBO
 
Last edited:
PM sent
 
I have two NIB OR3-60 bars with power supplies. These are not compatible with Osix
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new