Osmolator 3 White lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter coderabit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Found invoice and sent it through private I believe? Let me know that u received it.
Thanks Again for the best customer service there is in this industry to my knowledge!!
 
Hi Roger
Sorry but I assumed that the sensor came with cover. Covers melted as well and will not go on. I'll purchase if needed.

Thanks Vic
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2744.jpeg
    IMG_2744.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2745.jpeg
    IMG_2745.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 14
I will send one, yes, all parts are separate as shown in the parts break down in the manual.
 
my bad and thank u
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new