OT: New computer stuff

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
1,218
Reaction score
15
Location
Cleveland TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I updated my little desktop computer this past week. Got it up to 2g of ram, upgraded the video card from a shared 128mb to an external 512 and got a new 20" wide screen high res monitor! For those of you that play with your computers you know it seriously woke that machine up. The graphics are sweet!! I can finally turn up all the settings on my game to high instead of low!!! I didn't know I had it so bad before!!! LOL

Anyone else game on their PC??
 
Sweet....

Congratz.... I picked up a sig P226 for my new toy of hte week.
 
I don't play anything but some stupid mind-numbing games when I'm thinking coding and running into a problem. My current laptop would be perfect for that stuff though, have 8Gb RAM on Win x64 platform :) Yeah, I know I'm a nerdy woman hehehe. Sue me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new