Other pets

  • Thread starter Thread starter caity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Our English Bull Terrier I thought I would get a jump on training here in Sacramento so I took
him to this outfit called Alpha Canine and at 7 months left him in there hands for 1 month, which
we got him back and they gave me half my money back and sad he is just hard headed. o_O

He did not start showing any intelligent s until almost 2 but love the guy!
Here is a pic after he snuck a couple sips out of my pint glass of my IPA! ;) rex 1.jpg
 
Hmm, I thought I posted on here already. I guess this is a new one. Well my husband and I have a few other pets besides our 75g reef. Here are some pictures of our babies.

Pastel Ball Python
20170929_162644.jpg
Crested Gecko
20171001_182752.jpg
Mexican red-headed Amazon parrot
20171001_182837.jpg

Our Nano Pea puffer tank (Fresh)
20171023_133205.jpg

Curly Tailed Lizard
20171001_183212.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new