OP
Ditto

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize that I have not been posting but my wife cancer has turned worse and we been doing a lot of different treatments.

Her cancer has spread beyond her existing area to other areas of the body (Brain, lungs and liver).

I can not stress how much to live life to the fullest because you just do not know when it may all change.

I been with my wife 25 years the last 8-9 years has been a battle of Vulva cancer a battle we thought we could win. She has done 3 operations, radiation and immunotherapy of two types each with the hope it would get under control.

Yesterday a company came in and took the tank out of the house because I could not care for her and the fish tank and she is and always been my priority. Because of this we felt it was best for the fish and other Critters need to have care also and need to be taken care of. I realized I could not take care for of both.

Cherish each moment with your significant other, family, kids and friends. You never know when it may change. You live life once life it to the fullest and most of all love them , care for them and most of all be with them in sickeness in health .

I would have not traded anything in the world for my time with my cupcake her love of fish tanks was the same as mine and our passion for hobby was something we loved.

I want to also thank this reefing community we learned a lot, posted a lot and helped us through a lot of trial and tribulations of doing saltwater tanks over 20+ years.

In close thank you everyone for everything. I will be posting selling of the equipment inside the tank that was not taken not sure when.

RBarth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, thank u for this. I cannot imagine what yall are going thru but this message hit me at a perfect time. My prayers are with yall. Thank u again.

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im very sorry to hear this news. Praying for comfort, relief, and peace for you and your wife in the times ahead.
Sorry you had to take down the tank. It was a great build!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 156 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back