Our Indonesia Trip!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saved the best for last!! Went to our suppliers facility and saw the corals that we collected over the past few days. Lots of these nice bali brains and trachys will be in our new shipment!

Enjoy the pix!

P2150053.jpg

P2150065.jpg

P2150066.jpg

P2150067.jpg

P2150071.jpg

Check this out. A rare Donut and cynaria that fused together! Their skeletons attached to each other, how special!
P2150072.jpg

Metallic ORANGE enchino! Totally insane!
P2150070.jpg

Giant Acan echinata!

P2150069.jpg

Check out this nice pink acan maxima!

P2150054.jpg

A couple more rare pieces!

P2150055.jpg

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you guys liked our pictures :) If you have any questions, please feel free to pm us! We will be traveling tomorrow, so be patient with us as it may take us a while before responding.

We will be moving to a larger facility next month to carry more products! Will keep everyone posted on the move! After the move, our new shipment will arrive, which will be amazing!

Thanks again for everyone's support!

Alice and Will

ReefRunner

Reef hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet Will! Looks like you had a great time. Put me down for one of each:)

Have a safe return trip and good luck with your new facility.

Robin

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Will and Alice, felt like I took a little trip with yall. Have always wanted to go. Did you do any dives?

Hungriee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Will & Alice, my last purchase was awesome. Im looking forward to the new stuff.

Saltysteele

Bret
View Badges
Reaction score
in a van, down by the river in South Haven, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will, my friend, AWESOME!! Looks like you were doing some cherry picking when you found Alice; she's beautiful :haha:

Looks like it was an awesome time! Thanks for the pictures and the update. I've been wondering when you guys were coming back. Those metallic red palys look sweet!

A larger facility? GREAT! You guys already have so much cool stuff, I can't imagine what you'll get with more room! :dribble:

Have a safe trip back, guys!

Bret

eagleeyez5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, I hope that you got to dive a little bit while you were out there...

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the PMs and posts guys :)

We are getting ready to leave Taiwan for the states now. Don't have time to respond to each post and pm, but I will get to it when we return!

Thanks!

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you bring these corals back? Do you need a import license or something? Fill me in!!

softiegirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AMAZING!! Thats all i can say! what an amazing thing to be able to go and see all of this. Not many of us get to see that end of things. Those tiger sponges.. my chin was on the floor!:waaaht: I will even take a couple of the monkeys! they looked like little old men sitting beside the road! :snicker:

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Will and Alice, felt like I took a little trip with yall. Have always wanted to go. Did you do any dives?

Glad you like the pictures! Wish we had time to go on some dives, but we were so limited on time! There's always next time though! The only chance I had to go check out corals in person was on of the mornings. Our meet up time was at 8am that day, and not 7am, so had a chance to head out to the beach and check some corals out. Pictures are on post #8 and #9.

Will, my friend, AWESOME!! Looks like you were doing some cherry picking when you found Alice; she's beautiful :haha:

Looks like it was an awesome time! Thanks for the pictures and the update. I've been wondering when you guys were coming back. Those metallic red palys look sweet!

A larger facility? GREAT! You guys already have so much cool stuff, I can't imagine what you'll get with more room! :dribble:

Have a safe trip back, guys!

Bret

Thanks man! We're excited about the new warehouse too! We'll be able to carry 3 times of what we're doing now, plus fish and dry goods!

I call first dibs on some of those bright blue palys.....seriously.

Must have been an awsome time.

Don't worry, we picked out over 30 colonies of blue variation palys. All the best ones ofcourse!! I'll make another post of the new stuff when it comes in!

AMAZING!! Thats all i can say! what an amazing thing to be able to go and see all of this. Not many of us get to see that end of things. Those tiger sponges.. my chin was on the floor!:waaaht: I will even take a couple of the monkeys! they looked like little old men sitting beside the road! :snicker:

That's what happened to us too, when we first saw those sponges!! Those things are so beautiful!! I just wish they ship better. Nevertheless, we'll try to get some of those in!

awesome did you bring back some goodies :)

Our shipment will be arriving the beginning of March! Can't wait!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome back buddy and we really appreciate you sharing these pics from R2R's stand point as well.

polydactyl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is it me or do those "tiger sponges" look like colonial tunicates?? freakin' sweet anyways.........

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back