Our MACNA 2019 Speakers - Group 1

MACNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MASNA is proud to announce that the theme for MACNA 2019 will be “Celebrating Aquaculture”

Promoting the ethical growth of the marine aquarium hobby, supporting captive breeding / propagation efforts, and ensuring a sustainable future for the marine environment are at the core of MASNA’s goals, and we intend to elevate our efforts in educational outreach, scholarship, and the healthy, sustainable promotion of the marine ornamental hobby with a closer focus on its practices.

Many of the MACNA 2019 speakers and workshops will be centered around celebrating aquaculture, and we hope that our attendees, exhibitors, and media partners can join us in the promotion and advocacy of this message.

Click to read about our first 5 speakers! LINK

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MASNA is proud to announce that the theme for MACNA 2019 will be “Celebrating Aquaculture”

Promoting the ethical growth of the marine aquarium hobby, supporting captive breeding / propagation efforts, and ensuring a sustainable future for the marine environment are at the core of MASNA’s goals, and we intend to elevate our efforts in educational outreach, scholarship, and the healthy, sustainable promotion of the marine ornamental hobby with a closer focus on its practices.

Many of the MACNA 2019 speakers and workshops will be centered around celebrating aquaculture, and we hope that our attendees, exhibitors, and media partners can join us in the promotion and advocacy of this message.

Click to read about our first 5 speakers! LINK

This is great - keep the updates coming! I look forward to the MACNA 2019 experience and I really like the theme!

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will a speaker schedule be available?
Generally a month out you will know who will be speaking on what day and time. The conference app will also be out and that lets you set speakers you want to hear and also set reminders so you are not standing in the vendor room when a talk you really want to hear is going on.

REEFIN RIOS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I’m for sure going this year!! Haven’t been yet. But both my dad and I will
Like the theme especially!

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes the future of the hobby is aquaculture. As I look for collecting from the ocean to be banned even more than it is today.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back