Our Reefing Addiction

1604804645018.jpeg
 
Received our last shipment of snails today - 300 Astraea.
Total added:
50 Cerith
100 Nerite
500 Dwarf Cerith
400 Astraea
1050 snails total for 360 gallons of reef
Wait what? You really need that much? I found that astrea snails died really easily. Perhaps they can’t right them self up? I had about 5-7 died out of the 20 I just recently got.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new