Out of the woods

TheAngrySeahorse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there everyone,

I am a long time lurker of the reef forums (NR & R2R), but never really joined...search button is a powerful tool. I have solely owned nano tanks and that is where my passion is. I have been out of the hobby for about 4 years due to a tank crashing 3 days before moving all of the inhabitants out and shutting it down; it was a major blow...Recently I got the bug again and I have an ADA 60p build started...will post soon with pictures. If you like tech builds, with oversized equipment you’ll enjoy...Still working through equipment and switching out stuff that isn’t going to work...if you need a brand new LifeReef Nano Overflow PM me, because I decided to drill it after ordering...anyways excited to become a little more active posting my journey and sharing in yours.

Thanks,

Brian - aka Seahorse

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
73664EDF-E0C2-4A75-92F8-715336EE49CD.gif

OP
OP
TheAngrySeahorse

TheAngrySeahorse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
412C2997-F3B7-4482-BEE0-18FF87BBBD01.jpeg
Thanks everyone! It’s great to have such a warm welcome. I will make sure to post the build thread once I start getting more organized...I have made sure to take some pictures along the way...before drilling (above) and cabinet mods, the look of the overflow, although high quality, was just ruining the look. I know there are plenty of “I told you to drill it, it’s rimless” people out there...and +1 to you... :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.4%
Back