Overflow question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking at the SLIM style overflows and wonder if any of you have any experience with them and what you think of them. Minimizing tank clutter and maximizing space is great I just don't want to get poor performance.

Option one: here is the slim design
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427451649.637350.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427451673.205677.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427451686.756747.jpg


Option two: the more traditional design:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427451714.143935.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427451729.046010.jpg


Thank you!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new