Overheating Return pump

AlexVic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Messages
156
Reaction score
37
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure my return pump overheats sometimes bringing my temperature from 78 degrees to 80 degrees. I know it’s not my heater because I have an INKBIRD. I’m trying to keep my temperature more stable as I keep adding more corals to my tank. Can somebody recommend me a good return pump for a 15 gallon tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new