overrated stuff in the hobby

"Designer" corals selling for thousands of dollars....not for me
Then next year same piece is $20
This is an actual good example. PAR meters are virtually useless for what people think they are using them for. It does not matter what the price is. It is an almost universally recommended and misunderstood tool in this hobby. Its benefit is almost universally overrated by participants in this hobby.
always rented one or borrowed it depending who was working in the store
 
"Designer" corals selling for thousands of dollars....not for me

I feel the same way about "designer" clown fish for whatever price they are selling at…

Probably, because I'm an old timer, and a reptile fan who feels the same way about morph ball pythons.
 
I feel the same way about "designer" clown fish for whatever price they are selling at…

Probably, because I'm an old timer, and a reptile fan who feels the same way about morph ball pythons.
I agree! They charge like $170 for "Wyoming Storm Clownfish" or something!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new