overrated stuff in the hobby

My 2c: Rimless tanks

I realize this is a major aesthetics choice in a hobby where we all have strong aesthetic preferences…. Some of y’all have amazing tanks and I respect all choices here, just I doubt I’d ever go with one for my own.

Just for me, for one I like the top rim that adds a border to the view and hides the water line, for another I like the price point of rimmed tanks, and for a third… I trust the mechanism for restraint of forces much more.
 
Love my fox flame cost me £250 in uk though
Just bought this browned it fox flame for $125 can’t wait till it colors up
IMG_2995.jpeg
 
the various x dosing that will bring color to your coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new