Overview of my tanks

Icky Nicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, its 2 AM but here I am because I can't sleep

most of my tanks are in the basement, 7 biocube 32's with breeding pairs of harlequins in them, one has non essential fish inhabitants and corals, the others are just essential (nitrate reduction, cuc, etc), 4 40 gallon breeder fry rearing tanks, probably 2 more getting set up soon last I checked,

since I decided that I wanted to enjoy the hobby and have it be, well a hobby instead of the family business aspect I moved all the harlequins into the basement and mostly don't bother with them anymore as I work a full time job, my 2 main projects right now are a 70 gallon eel tank, currently with 2 blue ribbon eels, looking to upsize the tank for something around 120 gallons and have a proper sump and whatnot, right now its just HOB filters and chaeto, waiting for a house remodel so we can have a dedicated spot for a large tank, hopefully soon. and my 2nd project is a 40 gallon breeder with mollies, just for the eels to eat, again, nothing fancy, bare bottom, pvc pipes, breeder boxes are meant to be delivered today

still new here, hope im doing this right lol

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harlequin filefish?
We need images for sure.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back