p4 no internet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P4 has been working great for a few months... noticed i couldnt log on with my phone today.. noticed on front of my p4 the green wifi light is ooff... cant fix it i tried hooking it up to my PC... settings are same... i save and disconnect and nothing.... little help

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is where a heartbeat function would come in handy. If the controller losses communications with the GHL servers for a preset period of time you should get notification of that occurrence. Hopefully this is something on GHLs to do list (as a top priority). It's the one thing I think the controller is really missing.

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even with the Neptune “heart beat” alert function, Apex isn’t exactly all roses... I’m hardwired via Ethernet cable and lose access to the Neptune web interface (Fusion) all the time. I too have to do a physical hard rest to reconnect.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which firmware of the WiFi module? Latest is 7078. I had a similar problem with earlier firmware - lost contact with my WiFi router and need to do a Norwegian reset in order to have it to work again.

Sincerely Lasse

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It happens to me quite often. Not only with the P4 but also with the Doser 2.1... I como home, unplug the unit, plug it vack in and it seems to reconnect. The problem is that I work abroad so when this happens on a Monday I am stuck for the rest of the week without having a clue of what is going on...

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking allot of the recent problems with WiFi are related to them updating things.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With doser 2.1 standalone - I have problem with the client server connection (GCC) but not with the app or myGHL. It is another type of WiFi module I think. I do not have any problems with loosing connection with three different P4 in three different networks with WiFi module firmware 7078 at two of them and 6913 at the other. However - I have had problem before but I´m not remember the firmware

Sincerely Lasse

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.1%
Back