P4 Powerbar 5.1 Socket S5 stopped working

Jeremy Luke

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Messages
547
Reaction score
358
Location
Northern VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I redid my socket assignments on my two Powerbars so that I could directly control my ATO pump as I received my level sensor from GHL today. I removed my return pump from the S5 socket and plugged in my two 300w heaters (connected via a cord) to the S5 socket. The socket will not turn on now. Even if I set it to "always on" The two heaters were previously plugged into the same powerbar on sockets S1 and S2. I tried powering off the powerbar (with the switch) and restarting the controller. This unit is only a few months old. Did it really break somehow? Is there some other way I can try to "reset" the powerbar?
 
Got it. Please discard. I guess reading a manual every now and then might be a good idea. So I guess I'll be needing a fuse :)
 
Hi which type of fuse did you need and did it work? Same issue!
 
Here you find the fuse

1711780365563.png



Its a standard 2 A glass fuse . when I replace one back in the days - I use a slow-blow standard 2 A fuse like this one- If I remember right - it was a 5x20 mm fuse. But take out yours and measure - I use standard Europe version - it can be different with the US version

1711780573248.png


Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new