Pacific East Aquaculture AA++

  • Thread starter Thread starter amore169
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
16
I would like to thank Beth from Pacific East for her customer service, today I got some awesome Acan's frags from Dr. Mac, their colors are exactly the same of the ones posted on their website, I got a box of goodies that I'm pretty happy about it, also the packaging came in in perfect condition, they didn't cut corners in shipping materiales, when Fedex arrived I wasn't sure if that was the right box for me, It was way too big of a box with plenty of water and the appropiate packaging, but that really shows me that they really care for the animals they are shipping, thank u Dr. Mac ( especially Beth.) will be ordering from u guys again.
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new