Pacific sun Kore 5th/7th maggnetic stirrer

Luke.l.k

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Newport beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to find a Pacific sun magnetic stirrer, I could order one from Europe but I don't feel like paying 100+ dollars for shipping. If anyone is looking to sell one they've got domestic (here in USA) please let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new