Painting stand and canopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaychevy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jaychevy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
26
Location
nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to ask I want to paint a stand and canopy I bought. The ta k was up and running so I couldn't paint it before hand. Is there any special paint I need as far as low voc or what not I figured I would ask first.
 
Ok thank you and i should be ok even though the tank is running?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new