OP
OP
Miemaes

Miemaes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
totally normal activity. i will warn you mocha are VERY aggressive... my female used to drag the male around the tank when she's ticked or its feeding time. it could also be that your bigger one was a male in the store and is still changing sexes.
Yeah, the bigger one I’ve had in my tank for 3 months and he was very small. I think it’s still a male.

OP
OP
Miemaes

Miemaes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my clowns are siblings. had them for 2.5 months before who got to make the sex change decision and really did a job hammering. I have the video but don't YouTube host. the addition of other fish also changed behaviors. a dotty became boss chasing the clowns, then a jawfish stopped the dotty chasing. a couple damsels and we are all happy campers. till I stick my hand in the tank and the jawfish tries to bite me now. and now the missing link re-appears trying to pinch me. a 2.5" emerald. the bubble algae must have had prednisone in it.
First I thought I was looking ar submerged jalapeños until I started reading your post It’s interesting to observe behaviors in community tanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back