Palythoa eradication advice?

Seems like I may have succeeded with Aiptasia F. Came back once or twice in the same area but havent seen it in a while.
 
Those look like the bad type so be careful. Personally I would pull the rock and toss it into a bucket of bleach water with a powerhead. Reset the rock and then add it back later. IMO good luck
I know this is old but this is a good way to die. 😂 this is how majority of palytoxin cases happen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new