Palythoa on gsp?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this growing on a piece of my gsp. The gsp hasn't seemed to extend its polyps for a while so I'm wondering if this is the case. Any idea what it is?

20231023_150317.jpg 20231023_150331.jpg 20231023_150336.jpg
 
Leaning towards bubble algae based off of first picture. Be cautious getting rid of them if it is infact palys!
 
Update. I flagged it off. It is some kind of plant or something. It has a stem that goes up to a leaf looking thing.
 

Attachments

  • 20231024_142903.jpg
    20231024_142903.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 75

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new