Papua New Guinea Fish Exporters

marcus9079

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey does anyone know of any active Papua New Guinea fish exporters? The last time I saw anything come into the US from Papua New Guinea was a couple years ago. If their are no active ones, then does anyone know what happened?
 
All
Hey does anyone know of any active Papua New Guinea fish exporters? The last time I saw anything come into the US from Papua New Guinea was a couple years ago. If their are no active ones, then does anyone know what happened?

All I've heard of was Barnett Shutman's Golden Ocean PNG. I was following them on Facebook, but they haven't posted anything for a couple of years.

Here is their email:

[email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new