PAR charts and more PAR charts for the Kessil AP700 LED! | BRStv Investigates

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine since the last DST change wouldn't follow any custom programming. Had to reset it twice and re-flash the firmware, finally behaving again though, always something to try if you're getting buggy performance.

Still crickets on external controller support, and my emails to higher ups aren't bouncing back as un-deliverable so the addresses were probably correct. There is competition finally getting some apex integration soon though, (AI/Maxspect) so I at least hold out some hope that they may get the act together. Some people are cutting them slack for being a light company not an app company, but as @Ryanbrs had mentioned a few months ago, this isn't some small indy organization but a subsidiary of a large parent in fiberoptics. Resources won't be the issue, perceived return on investment is. I would hope given all the press and sales pushes from our hobby for their products, including the H380 hort lights now, they'd be a bit more proactive, or at least attentive to some of the concerns those buying these expensive fixtures have expressed.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 101 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 108 46.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.5%
Back