Par for frogspawn and hammers?

endlessrealm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
49
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are sitting in 130-140 area is that bad? My friend said 200+ par needed.
 
200 definitely not needed

Between 100 and 400 basically. lol
 
200+ par definitely not needed although I know people who keep them in that range as long as they're acclimated.
I have a frammer and hammer sitting in 85 and 100 par respectively and both are doing very well.
 
I have a 30g with 9 torches, 9 hammers, 6 frogs/octos, goni, acans, bunch of zoas, etc... My PAR ranges from a low of 75 to a high of 125, and everything is colored well and growing like crazy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new