Par for montipora palawanensis

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bpb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Messages
4,523
Reaction score
6,173
Location
College Station
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there are a ton of designer montipora palawanensis running around out there. All of varying yellow/orange/pink/green in color. I hear they’re a deeper water monti. I’ve had mine baking in about 400+ par for a while and just feel like it’s not as happy as it should be. What par levels are you all keeping yours in?
 
250 par for mine
DSC_9709.jpg
 
Just moved it today after taking new par readings. It’s in 200-250 now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new