Par meter on eBay, any good?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kware0112
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm sorry I do have that one. Lol I thought it looked different. I'm pleased with the one I use. I only get like 250par max but did some reading on par with leds. Not 100% sure if this is true but someone said the the royal blues don't show up on the par meters at 100%? So it hasnt really helped me.
 
Thats a good one +/-3 on the readings but Brand New they go for $329-$399. Its a good PAr meter if its new and you get it for $300 or lower.
 
I have this PAR meter and it works great! I just don't know how to account for the fact I'm using LED now instead of MH.

Wondering if we should aim for the same PAR from LED as MH?
 
Go to the Quantum website and they have some videos and charts that can help (you'll have really search on the site for them but their there) with the readings from T5, MH, to LEDs.
 
Glad it helped, I had the same Q&A when I was going from T5 to LEDs and I wanted to better understand % differences.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new