Par meter rental Canada

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
14,565
Location
Northern Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone in Canada know where I can rent a par meter and have it sent to me? I can't seem to find anywhere that is willing to help out a reefer to get my lights setup properly.
 
The only place I’ve found is sustainable marine in London. Highly unlikely they’d ship it though as they want a $450 deposit for a $50 rental. Doesn’t hurt to ask though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new