Par meter

jayala12

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
890
Reaction score
1,449
Location
Corpus Christi Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m looking for a par meter to borrow or rent. My 2 lfs unfortunately doesn’t have one and the other didn’t even know what one was. I live in Corpus Christi Texas . Just kinda throwing out a line. I really don’t want to buy one for a one time use thing. I also don’t know if I can afford the 2-400 dollar hold to rent from the big companys. Any help would be appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new