Parasite or Tube worm?

meadows tank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Dubai
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need your help. Is this a this a parasite or tube worm? I find more little white tubes on my life rocks... shall I keep them or remove?
698A0BD6-16B2-49FE-B602-27F2139FD2AD.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • trim.45701C8B-E379-4B07-B916-56E66326CA8A.MOV
    2.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new