• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pax Bellum Arid C36

Jordan Kutun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 5 months old

Retails for about 1700

Looking to get $1300 obo
Will upload pics soon

OP
OP
J

Jordan Kutun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pic of it

3ac432b58dae6d64e5905f2f678acbf0.jpg

Lillken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I want the lowest and you want the highest I'm interested let me know thanks

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is Pax Bellum so expensive? Is the light different?

The fit and finish of these reactors are top notch. It’s essentially like the Royal Exclusiv of algae reactors. The lights are a combination of warm white and 660 nm red. They are thermally cooled through a heat sink and protected from water contact as the entire light tube, when placed into the reactor it is inserted into a protective light sleeve. This also serves to minimize heat transfer from the lights to the tank water. Nifty quick connect fittings also make disconnecting the plumbing and servicing the whole unit a breeze.

OP
OP
J

Jordan Kutun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fit and finish of these reactors are top notch. It’s essentially like the Royal Exclusiv of algae reactors. The lights are a combination of warm white and 660 nm red. They are thermally cooled through a heat sink and protected from water contact as the entire light tube, when placed into the reactor it is inserted into a protective light sleeve. This also serves to minimize heat transfer from the lights to the tank water. Nifty quick connect fittings also make disconnecting the plumbing and servicing the whole unit a breeze.

What he said lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back