PAX BELLUM CONFLICTING INFORMATION!!

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am trying to determine the correct dosage for the iron + manganese supplement for the Arid reactor. The directions on the actual bottle say 1 ml per 26.4g / daily. However, upon consulting the PB troubleshooting guide / FAQ, it says 1 DROP per 26.4g / daily. Directions on the BRS site say .1 ml per blah blah blah...is there anyone out there that knows the ACTUAL amount that should be dosed?

OP
OP
K

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am trying to determine the correct dosage for the iron + manganese supplement for the Arid reactor. The directions on the actual bottle say 1 ml per 26.4g / daily. However, upon consulting the PB troubleshooting guide / FAQ, it says 1 DROP per 26.4g / daily. Directions on the BRS site say .1 ml per blah blah blah...is there anyone out there that knows the ACTUAL amount that should be dosed?
Well I reached out to Pax Bellum regarding the dosage information on their sample bottle of iron + manganese, which states 1 ml per 26.4g. They immediately responded back, so maybe this will help someone else... the sample bottle is a misprint. It should read 1 drop per 13.2g! They also stated they have dosed up to 100x concentration on sps tanks, with no ill effects so exact dosage isn't critical. Can't wait to see my no3 go down!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back