Paxbellum ARID N18

Item Price
380
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

phimbohk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
75
Reaction score
14
Location
knoxvillw
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am selling my Paxbellum n18 it to small for my tank. Price includes shipping
IMG_0991.jpeg

IMG_0991.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new