• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pazazz does it again!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first zoas I ever bought from someone online came from him, and needless to say it was an incredible experience. I finally did a trade with him, and I must say if you haven't dealt with him you are missing out!

Since it will be a busy day today, pics should be up tomorrow...until then, this pic always makes me laugh :)

44444picnoob.jpg

Jon

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some frags from Pazazz this week as well..he's great! A+++

OP
OP
jonbar1

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a couple frags more than 3 inches away from the glass, and with my camera that makes them impossible to focus on...but here's the ones near the glass.

127_2791.jpg

128_2820.jpg

127_2800.jpg

Feels so good to take the Top 2 off my most wanted list!!

Jon

Last edited:

weimers75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a rainbow paly about a month ago from Pazazz, and it must like something in my tank - I now have four new babies on the single polyp I bought!

kurbs

Zoa & Paly Luva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out to his place last night w/ another fellow reefer and we spent a few good hours chat chitting :p about "reef-stuff" Not only is it great to get some premium stuff, but its always great to have good conversation with someone who shares the same passions about the hobby. I'll post some pics once I get my camera back. I picked up some sweet stuff - THANKS AGAIN MIKE!

Oh! and I agree with the rainbows. I got a 3 polyp frag less than a month ago and I now have 8.

Nick

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back