PBT killed overnight

  • Thread starter Thread starter bensoo00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bensoo00

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Messages
236
Reaction score
53
Location
Blue Bell
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My giant PBT was killed overnight and I have no idea why. He was fat and happy but it looks like someone got to his gills in a fight or something because he was bleeding from them.

Now only a yellow eye kole tang and yellow tang remain. Should I add in multiple tangs at once so aggression doesn’t happen? Or does it not matter regardless. I would like another PBT but I don’t want him getting killed. Thanks!
 
I actually now that I realize it think that the foxface could have got him, he always hated that fish and would harass him. I think he got a taste of the spines but I have no idea…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new