Peña Coladas

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I'm an Aries. I like long walks on the beach. I enjoy sunsets. I don't care for peńa coladas, but I will partake on occasion if my lady friend is having a craving.

I'm getting back in the game after a few years off. I left my last reef tank behind when I moved from the Washington DC area to the Phoenix area a while back.

I've had tanks since I was a kid (I'm kind of old now). I started with fresh water tank and plattys. I've dabbled with cichlids, discus, and planted tanks. My first salt tank had a lion fish and a few eels back in the 80's. My last tank was a mixed reef with mostly softies and lps. I had a few basic sps like monti.

I still don't know what I'm doing, but I'm hoping it will keep me busy, and I won't be so annoying to my gf if I have something to do besides tell her old stories from my glory days.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pina colada- I think that sounds good on a Friday night !!

welcome to the R2R community!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I'm an Aries. I like long walks on the beach. I enjoy sunsets. I don't care for peńa coladas, but I will partake on occasion if my lady friend is having a craving.

I'm getting back in the game after a few years off. I left my last reef tank behind when I moved from the Washington DC area to the Phoenix area a while back.

I've had tanks since I was a kid (I'm kind of old now). I started with fresh water tank and plattys. I've dabbled with cichlids, discus, and planted tanks. My first salt tank had a lion fish and a few eels back in the 80's. My last tank was a mixed reef with mostly softies and lps. I had a few basic sps like monti.

I still don't know what I'm doing, but I'm hoping it will keep me busy, and I won't be so annoying to my gf if I have something to do besides tell her old stories from my glory days.
Hello Aries and welcome to the channel.

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome back to the money pit :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 133 59.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.4%
Back