PE

  • Thread starter Thread starter tqui
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tqui

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
784
Location
mid-south
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
check out the PE of the RMF acid trip:

_MG_6042.JPG
 
what does "P E" stand for ? Now I do see the long strands & this is good.
 
Pe= polyp extension, yea looks like filaments to me too.
 
Jealous. I said bye bye to polyp extension the day I added the rock beauty...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new