Pearlberry par/placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter ikolbaba06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ikolbaba06

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
184
Reaction score
162
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering about pearlberry placement and amount of par for this coral. In my experience I can’t blast it with par or it bleaches and I lose the frag. Anyone else have similar experience or is it just me? I’m talking 350-400 par under ap700 and 4 t5 fixture 2-blue plus 1-coral plus and 1-purple plus.
 
300-400 should be fine. I have had mine all over the place in my tank running Radions at 85%.
Just get to the peak slowly. They also really seem to like flow..
Best of luck!!!
 
Last edited:
Yea I had it up high with some good flow. I think I just increased intensity too fast, I’ll never learn.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new